15 Things you May (or May not) Care to Know About Me
1. I am a procrastinator (see I started this challenge on Day 3 :o)
2. I am 4″11 and 1/2 inches (yes that 1/2 inch counts)
3. I love to make hair bows for tattoodaughter. I tried making my hobby into a bussiness but it took the fun out of it for me.
4. I am the oldest of eight sibblings.
5. I am a partner in business at AJ Tattoo Studio, Lawrenceville, NJ
6. First and foremost I am a Mom to three amazing Tattookids.
7. I am currently seperated from my Tattoohubby, it is the hardest and scarriest thing I’ve ever been through in my life.
8. I was the Captain of my high sched cheerleading team. I later traveled to cheer for Bowl Games. Yes I was the one thrown, tossed and dropped!
9. I have a very real fear of the dentist.
10. I give the best advice to others, but seldom apply it to my own life.
11. I am a great cook.
12. I waste way too much time on Pinterest (follow me)
13. I am involved in my kids school, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
14. I am artistic in many ways.
15. I like to be on the go, running from one activity to the next.
Would you like to participate in the “Going Green with the Girls Summer Blog Challenge”? It’s not too late click Here!